Evolution Architecture is seeking to fill the position of Architect.
Our company's main focus is building exterior restoration and consulting on Class A office buildings, medical facilities, hotels, and multi-family buildings. Our work consists of both investigation and documentation of building conditions, as well as the design and oversight of repairs. We work with some of the largest commercial and residential property management companies, building engineering teams, and property asset groups in Washington. To name a few, our clients include Columbia Center, Smith Tower, Two Union Square, T-Mobile Headquarters, and the Bellevue Collection.
- Revit drafting
- Field measurement for as-built plan preparation
- Preparation of construction documents for cost estimating, permitting, and construction
- Proficient in Revit
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Twice yearly bonus based on performance and profitability
Health Care (eligible after 60 day probationary period)
- Medical & Dental - 100% coverage for employees and 80% coverage for dependents
- Eleven Paid Holidays
- Unlimited Paid Vacation (eligible after 90 day probationary period)
- 5 days (eligible after 3-month probationary period)
Monthly Vehicle Allowance
Monthly Cellphone Allowance