Evolution Architecture is seeking to fill the position of Field Technician for our Oregon office. Our company’s main focus is building exterior restoration and consulting on Class A office buildings, medical facilities, hotels, and multi-family buildings. Our work consists of both investigation and documentation of building conditions, as well as the design and oversight of repairs. We work with some of the largest property management companies, building engineering teams, and property asset groups in Washington and Oregon. A more detailed list of the projects that we have worked on can be found at our website www.evolutionarchitecture.net.
The full salary range for this position is $55,000 - $75,000. This position is eligible for 2x year bonus.
Primary Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Forensic inspection of buildings to identify the source of reported issues
- Investigation of existing buildings to determine condition and expected life span of building components, such as roofs, windows, sealants, siding, and deck coatings
- Preparation of finding reports
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Willingness to perform inspections from a swing stages
- Willingness to perform inspections from bosun chair
- Project estimating / budgeting
Compensation and Benefits:
- Twice yearly bonus based on performance and profitability
- Health Care (eligible after 60 day probationary period)
- Medical & Dental - 100% coverage for employees and 80% coverage for dependents
- (11) Paid Holidays
- Flexible Paid Vacation (eligible after 90 day probationary period)
- 5 days (eligible after 3-month probationary period)
- Monthly Vehicle Allowance
- Monthly Cellphone Allowance
EVOLUTION ARCHITECTURE IS GROWING!
Year over year we add revenue, projects, and new opportunities because of our amazing people and company culture. We’re always keeping an eye out for what’s ahead, and will continue to forecast new opportunities to ensure our company is positioned well for our team and clients.